My New Boobs

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So excited!!! After months of research and a...

So excited!!! After months of research and a wonderful interview/consultation with a PS in Maryland, I have my surgery date slated for December 9th!! I am going for large volume liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and inner thighs with fat transfer to the breasts. I have 2 children and I breast fed my son for over 2 years. Needless to say, my boobs have deflated :( I also lost 60 lbs over the last 9 months and this procedure will put me in a place where I will feel confident about my body again.

I've always had "white-coat" syndrome everytime I enter a doctors office. But with Dr. Mess, I felt so at ease!! She was informative and very compassionate. I also felt like she wasn't trying to "sell" me a procedure. I told her what I wanted and she presented to me a number of procedures that would work for me. She also showed me a good body of her work, and I was very impressed. Can't wait for my procedure in 1 month!!