52 Yr Getting my Body Back

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am getting case liposuction Don on the 30th of...

I am getting case liposuction Don on the 30th of august I can't wait. I have had a tummy tuck in the past have gained some weight so now it doesn't look right . I am back on the good foot . I am getting my upper and lower abs done my back and inner thighs. I am so excited and can't wait will keep you updated. Here are some pictures

Vaser Liposuction

Well I have one more day until I get my laser liposuction on my upper abs some on my lower abs back and inner thighs. I can't wait getting very excited. I see some reviews on here and I hope mine turn out well. I pray that I have a great result after I pay all this money. I will post pictures afterwards and keep you updated on my progress6 8 /30/2017 is the day at 9.00 am.

Fat taken out after Vaser

Had it done and I can't wait to see it I am very sore I fat the compression ice machine to help withim the sweklong I will show more piture

The pain is terrible

So first night after vast liposuction and I will say thenough pain is terrible. I have a hard time getting out of bed. The pain is the worst ever trying to walk around the house some. I read post some people are good afterwards and some not . I say it depends on how many areas you get done. I got a lot done. Started about 10 and was done about 3 can't wait to take a shower to see if I see some results before it starts to swell

Hopin6 For good results

Well today makes 4 days since my vaser of upper ,lower abdominal back flanks and inner thighs. I see a little bit of a change in my unorthodox abdominal my lower seems very swollenmy back in this kind at least I hope I really want theses rolls gone. My thigh seems smaller I am really afraid that it won't turn out right after paying 6000. Anyone else fill this way.? I will post pitures at a week out.

Soft touch massage

Went today and got a massage seems like the swelling is getting worse on my stomach and sides so hopefully this massage will help I am wearing my garment all the time and icing my legs back and stomach with a ice machine I got from the Dr office . It still hurts to sit down on the toilet because of my inner thighs .They hurt the worst it has been 1 week and I feel so stiff to get up from the bed or from the sitting position. Any one else have this problem after getting there legs done.Pictures still to come . I feel so swollen so not taking anymore yet.

8 Days out and very swollen

Well I started to swell on the 5th day and has has gotten worse. Called my Dr and he says it is normal. But of course I hate the way it looks right now I try to think just be patient and it will look good. I asked him if I could sit in the steam room and he said that was OK and also I got in the pool and walked. Try ed to kick using a board but my stomach seemed to tight so I just walked .will post pictures of how swollen I am. It can't do anything but get better I pray

2 WEEKS

WELL ITS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND SOME OF MY SWELLING IS FINALLY GOING DOWN. AT AROUND DAY 5 I GOT REALLY SWOLLEN I WAS BIGGER THAN WHEN I STARTED OUT WAS SO DISAPPOINTED THINKING I HOPE I DIDN"T SPEND THIS MUCH MONEY FOR NOTHING. BUT TODAY MAKES EXACTLY 2 WEEKS AND I CAN SEE THAT SOME OF THE SWELLING IS GOING DOWN. TODAY I HAVE A F/U AND GET A SMOOTH SHAPE TREATMENT ON ALL MY AREA. THEY SAY IT HELPS WITH SMOOTHING OUT YOUR SKIN AND HELPS WITH SWELLING, MY DR OFFER 3 TREATMENTS AFTER YOUR PROCEDURE. I AM TRYING TO EAT BETTER TO LOSE ABOUT 15 LBS . BUT I AM FEELING MORE CONFIDENT THAT I WILL HAVE GOOD RESULT I JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT. HAVE BEEN WALKING EVERYDAY IM READY TO GET BACK IN THE GYM AND DO SOME WEIGHTS. I WILL TAKE PICTURES LATER AND UPDATE.

F/U APPOINTMENT

SO I HAD MY FIRST F/U AFTER TWO WEEKS THE APPT WAS FOR A SMOOTH SHAPE TREATMENT AND THEY TOOK THE STICHES OUT THAT I HAD IN MY UPPER BACK. IT REALLY FELT GOOD THE NURSE SAYS THAT SHE THINKS I HAVE A SEROMA IN MY LOWER AB AREA , I HAVE A APPT WITH THE DR. ON NEXT WEDNESDAY.THE NURSE SAYS THAT HE MIGHT DRAIN IT, SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT IT IS BEST TO KEEP WEARING MY GARMENT AND THE RESULTS ARE BETTER WHEN YOU WEAR YOUR GARMENT LONGER. SHE SAYS I STILL HAVE ALOT OF SWELLING , BUT I AM STARTING TO SEE SOME IMPROVEMENTS CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AFTER ONE MONTH .
Dr Patrick Carter

So far my Dr. Seems great I had a good consultation he answered my questions, then I had more questions and had another consult with him saw pictures from his past patients and I like his bed side manner.