Loving Life! - Colorado Springs, CO

I'm a small framed person and live a healthy...

I'm a small framed person and live a healthy active lifestyle. I HAD a good amount of loose skin on my abdomen from giant babies living in my little body. You ladies know what I'm talking about, my belly looked like a grumpy man's face. Welllll, not any more!!! Once I realized that no amount of diet and excercise would get rid of this, I consulted Dr. Dash and another surgeon in town - this was about 6 years ago. At that time my budget said " pay the mortgage or pay for surgery, not both" so me and the grumpy man maintained our love/hate relationship. Tax return season was good to me this year and I was finally able to re-consult with Dr. Dash and I finally kissed that loose skin goodbye. I couldn't be happier. Dr. Dash and her staff are incredibly kind, professional, personable, and skilled. My results are better than I could have hoped for and I recommend her in a heartbeat.
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dash is unbelievable. She and her staff ensured all of my questions where answered regardless if I was in the office or on the phone. The entire staff is kind, knowledgable, friendly, and very comforting. Everything about my experience from beginning to end was absolutely perfection. I couldn't be happier.