No Kids but Lost 86 Lbs - Colorado Springs, CO

I had saggy skin around my tummy and hated it. I...

I had saggy skin around my tummy and hated it. I covered it with clothes and never wore anything tight. Finally after a few consults I went ahead with the surgery. I didn't need lipo and he fixed a scar I already had. I could grab handfuls of skin. Now my stomach is tight and I can actually see what was hiding behind all that skin. I'm so happy with how I look now. Buying a bikini for the first time today and wearing it in public 6 weeks from the procedure!!!

7 days post op

I'm 7 days post op and can fit into my jeans! I'm so excited!!!!!!

15 days post op

I'm now 3 weeks post op and feeling great! I still do my daily activities without problems. My body tells me yes or no if something is to heavy. I've gone down at least one pants size and for now enjoy them lose as I still wear the binder 24/7. Not buying any pants until I know what size I will be.
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Great bed side manner, office staff is so amazing and actually care how your feeling. Overall experience was great! 6 days post op and feeling great!