32 YRS OLD, 15 YRS AND 3 KIDS LATER, READY TO GAIN BACK CONFIDENCE IN MY BODY!

Hello All, Three births later and my body is...

Hello All,

Three births later and my body is slowly being shaped to where it reflects my health and happiness (self-esteem). Almost two years ago, I decided to get breast augmentation and I have not regretted it since. I love the new look. Now, that I am recovered and where I want to be in life with family and work, I am comfortable enough to complete my body sculpting. I am scheduling my first consultation here in CO for Monday. I am quite anxious. Just like all the mothers or just individuals with drastic body changes, we suffer so much changes during pregnancy and birth. Unfortunately, my body changed right after my first born, which is almost sixteen years ago, after that, it just went downhill. No matter how many workouts I did or how much weight I lost or tightened, my abs just wont look the way I've worked it out. So, for me it is time.

I know I will have to get a full tummy tuck because of the sides of my waist and the problem area is around the upper and lower part of my abdomen. I have done my research and I have an idea of what to expect throughout the whole process. I just am really excited at least to get the process started. It would be nice to bend over and not see the extra skin droop over.

I enjoy seeing before and after pictures, gives me that much more hope.