35 Years Old, Small/flat Chest and Going Subglandular

So, I don't normally write reviews but I've found...

So, I don't normally write reviews but I've found this site really helpful so I figured I share my info as well. Hopefully its helpful for somebody : )
I'm 35, 5'10 and about 135lbs. I've had two children but didn't breastfeed either of my boys. I've always had a small chest, around a 34A. After a had my kids, hey seemd to loose what little volume they had and appeared even smaller. My rib-cage almost sticks out further than my boobs, lol.
I've looked into a BA before but had other life events that needed my attention.
Anyway, I had my initial consultation in late July and booked my surgery for October 7th. I had my pre-op today - I passed my health physical. Yay!
I've opted for a subglandular placement - I have just enough breast tissue. My doctor initially recommended dual plane, but I asked if Overs/subglandular could be done instead because I don't want my chest muscles cut into. The doc was okay with it and feels I will have a good outcome. He recommended a range of sizes and I've decided on 385cc's, which are at the top of my range. They will be Sientra textured medium profile cohesive silicone.
I'm not really sure what else to add right now, lol. Ill try and keep this udated through my surgery and recovery. Good luck to all of you ladies!

Ill upload some before pics soon

Before pictures

Before pics, about a 34A. Surgery in 3 days : )

Getting close!!

Surgery is in a little less than 24 hours!! I was hoping for a super busy day at work to keep my mind occupied but no such luck, lol.

Surgery day!

All checked in and catheter placed. Just bored and waiting around now, lol. Oh, and I'm REALLY hungry! Hopefully all goes well. I'll post some after photos later on.

I have boobs!!!

Surgery went really good. Everyone at the surgery center was really nice.
I woke up with no pain, just a lot of pressure/ right feeling on my chest. So far I'm able to get around and I've had no problems moving my arms.

2 weeks post op..almost

I just wanted to give a quick update. I've been feeling pretty good, no pain just stretching and pressure on and off.
I returned to work this week with no issues and I have a fairly active job as a vet tech.
I'm noticing the slight asymmetry that I had pre-op a lot more now, lol. My right breast is definitely bigger, lol.