Mommy Makeover-Definitely Worth It. - Colorado Springs, CO

This procedure was a very personal decision that I...

This procedure was a very personal decision that I put a lot of thought into before having it done and even researching surgeons. Being a mommy has been the most incredible aspect of my life, but unlike other women, my body did not snap back into my pre-pregnancy self and generically speaking, I was prone to only gaining weight and fat in my abdomen. I did everything to fix it from various diets and knocking myself out at the gym-to only feel incredibly worse about not seeing results in my body or my weight. Since having the procedure done, I have gained the capacity to love my body and know that a healthy diet and exercise will continue to be a part of my life. Dr. Douglas Raskin was the perfect surgeon for such a personal a big decision in my life. He put my health and safety first always making himself available for me throughout the entire process. Him and his staff treated me incredibly well and totally made me feel a part of their close-knit family. I truly felt at ease, safe, and in the care of excellent hands with my choice with Dr. Raskin and his staff. I love knowing that being a mommy is incredible but regaining my sexy-self feels incredible and only inspires me to continue mKing healthy choices to defy the very tolls on our bodies such as pregnancy and aging. The results have been phenomenal. In 5 weeks after my surgery I have lost 16 pounds and 4 inches off my waste. I still am not completely done in healing. But I can say that all my pants are way too big for me. I also realize that it is up to me to maintain an incredibly healthy diet and commit to exercise regularly so that I may hVe this second chance at this sexy body forever. It's incredible to know I can be a mommy but I can also be sexy too. I definitely made the right decision for myself.
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was highly educated, experienced, and skilled in his profession and also demonstrated extreme care and caution throughout the entire procedure from the consultation, surgery, and post-operative care. He made himself completely available 24-7 for my care. I was in the best of hands.