44 Year Old with Droopy Eyelids Seeks Corrective Surgery - Colorado Springs, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Three years ago I noticed that my vision was being...

Three years ago I noticed that my vision was being impaired by my eyelids which were halfway closed due to excess skin on my upper eyelids. I mentioned this to my opthamologist during my next checkup. He agreed and thought my vision could be improved by having it be extra skim removed from my upper eyelids by a reconstructive plastic surgeon. He then gave me the names of two such surgeons.
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon

I have had many great experiences with Dr. Burroughs and Springs Aesthetics, from eyelid surgery, (to improve vision) to my cosmetic concerns. Dr. Burroughs priority was learning exactly what I wanted to achieve. He then provided me with options, that he explained in detail. His skill as a doctor and surgeon is remarkable. Dr. Burroughs and his entire staff at Springs Aesthetics are the only professionals that I trust with my appearance. Although my eyelid surgery was three years ago and some details of that time have faded, I can say with absolute certainty that Dr. Burroughs is a highly skilled surgeon, a consummate professional and a compassionate man of integrity. I trust him implicitly and recommend him to anyone seeking a plastic surgeon .