53 Yr Old, 155 Lbs, 5'3" 38DDD Really Scared but Excited for Improvement - Colorado Springs, CO

Looking for great PS in Colorado Spgs CO. Ive...

Looking for great PS in Colorado Spgs CO. Ive finially decided to pursue getting a BR. Ive been large breasted since middle school and always wished I wasnt. Ive had the typical problems others have but after breaking my back 10 yrs ago the back pain has gotten worse so if I can improve the pain with a BR im ready to try it. I would like to be a C cup and just be able to have less back & shoulder pain & a surgery with no complications.

aunt b

20 years after first checking out BR's Ive been approved by my insurance BCBS for a BR. I had two consultations and Ive decided to go with my second PS Dr Liebscher because I felt comfortable with him and he took his time to talk with me and explain the proceedure to me. He wont say Il make you a C cup as cup sizes are so varied but I explained what I would like and he will make me appropriate for my body size. I am scheduled for surgery on Oct 31st and know excited and scared are pretty normal feelings but I pray Im making the right choice. Im not good at keeping up on computers but I have found so much information and strength from the women on this site. Thank you all, I will try to keep in touch.

aunt b

2 days post op and things are great. The bandages came off this morning at the follow-up appt and no drains, no bandages or tape just gauze to protect from rubbing of the bra. I have disolving stitches with glue over them. I did have a bit of allergic reaction to the orange surgery prep wash but nothing to bad. Im very surprized at how easy and virtually pain free the surgery has been. Follow your hearts ladies and embrace the lighter you!!!