54 Year Old with the Best Breasts Ever! - Colorado Springs, CO

After breast feeding two children, my breasts were...

After breast feeding two children, my breasts were saggy, with my nipples nearly pointing downward. I've never really had perky breasts, even pre-children, and I've considered having a breast lift for many years. But, the more I wanted it and the closer I came to making the decision to have the actual procedure, the more I worried about every possible adverse event that could happen to me. I'm a nurse, and am too aware of risks and complications from surgeries. But fortunately, working at a hospital, I had access to hearing about the best plastic surgeons out there. Dr. Rupesh Jain's name and reputable work were brought up on many occasions, so I decided to make an appointment with him. Dr. Jain allayed my fears, but was very honest and realistic about the procedure and results he anticipated. I decided to go forward with it, and I'm ecstatic that I did! Dr. Jain was definitely the best surgeon to do the work! The breast lift surgery and results surpassed my expectations! My pain was minimal and I only required Tylenol after arriving home from the surgical center. Dr. Jain made himself available to me throughout the recovery process, and his office staff members made the visits very pleasurable. After 3 months, my anchor scars are fading faster than I anticipated, and in certain lighting, I can't see them at all. I love the height of the breasts on my chest! I am wearing so many different beautiful tops, and spaghetti and halter tops that I would never have worn before. My breasts have wonderful symmetry and the nipples are at an exquisitely high point, fitting into a bikini top perfectly. My college-age daughter tells me that I look like her young college classmates, with my perky new breasts. I feel like I'm a better "me" and I have more confidence than ever. I highly recommend Dr. Jain. He told me he strives for excellence, and he definitely accomplished it with me!
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jain made himself available to me throughout the recovery process, and his office staff members made the visits very pleasurable. I highly recommend Dr. Jain.