Long Overdue Augmentation

Im 36, and had been wanting a breast augmentation...

Im 36, and had been wanting a breast augmentation since high school. I was never happy with how I looked no matter how much weight I lost. I always felt my breast never fit my body. My shirts never fit quite right and was tired of seeing a gap between my breast and bra. I was sick of wanting them, finally I took the plunge. My procedure was great. Minimal pain. I love the outcome. I couldn't be happier. They look and feel natural.
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Raskin is great!!! If you are considering a breast augmentation he is your guy! I live in Denver, and had consulted with other cosmetic offices in my area. Dr. Raskin was the ONLY doctor to recommend going above my muscle because of my job (chiropractor) and workout schedule. He stated that if I were to get them under the muscle they would be irritated every time I adjusted a patient or worked out heavy. Also he said that the implants would be misshaped eventually leading to another surgery. I was appalled no other doctor told me that. I was brainwashed into thinking under the muscle was the only way to go. Not true. Obviously every woman's body is different and doesn't fit into a cookie cutter approach. He saw that. As for the procedure minimal pain and down time. My breasts look great and I am totally satisfied with my results. He and his staff are very caring and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone!!! ❤️❤️❤️