Home Improvement on a 38 Year Old Home - Colorado Springs, CO

It was time for me to take care of the body God...

It was time for me to take care of the body God blessed me with after having my two children. I started off by getting into fitness and changing my nutrition. After losing the excess weight, I lost a bit more than I bargained for. Breastfeeding had already affected my appearance and losing weight took what was left of my femininity. Just like a home needs improvements, maintenance, and repairs from time to time, so does the human body.

I have no regrets in choosing to have this procedure. It has boosted my confidence in how I look in my clothes and also during my alone time with hubby. It's been a bit over 6 weeks since I had surgery and I am well pleased with what I see in the mirror every day.
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

We chose Dr. Raskin over any other local surgeon because of his many years of experience. Once we met him and his amazing office staff during my initial free consultation, we were confident in our decision. We never bothered to meet with any other surgeon. I appreciate how the doctor chooses not to post any before or after pictures on the internet. I felt welcomed throughout all my visits at the office. They answered all my questions whether through phone calls, texts, or visits. Dr. Raskin called to check on me after surgery and gave us his personal phone numbers in case we needed to speak with him as part after care. He answered right away and was able to help me the few times I called. He was patient with me both times I brought in different types of bras to try on to make sure I was purchasing the correct ones in order to protect my investment. His assistant Taressa helped me throughout my entire journey from start to finish. She shared her experience with me, helped me with how to share the news with my children, checked up on me through text messages after surgery, and also guided me with my bra shopping experience. I also appreciate Mrs. Raskin. She always greeted us with a warm smile and genuine kindness. She mailed a thank you post card to me for donating my gently used bras for the local shelter they support. After all my scheduled visits, they still offered to answer any questions that may arise in the future. They even invited us to stop by anytime we were in the area. We couldn't have picked a better doctor and office staff to be a part of my transformational journey!