385cc "Gummy Bear" over the Muscle - Colorado Springs, CO

After breast feeding two children I had lost any...

After breast feeding two children I had lost any volume I once had. I was a 34C before children, 34D during pregnancy, and 36E while breast feeding, all the way down to a 34 B once I dried up. I was deflated to the point where even a push up didn't help! I'm only on my second day post op but already love them! I'm 5'7" 140 pounds my ribcage measures 31 inches and I chose 385cc moderate plus profile over the muscle with crease incision.

Day 3

So this morning I was sooo bloated, I felt like I gained ten pounds in water weight but I kept moving today and drank a lot of water and feel much better this evening. Also, surprisingly I think the swelling as gone down quite a bit, they are already getting soft!

Post Op Day 4

I woke up not needing any Percocet and didn't take any before bed. Still some swelling up top, seems more so in the morning. The only discomfort I have is the incisions, it's not painful but more so that itchy healing phase. Im really happy with the size, I think it fits my frame well.

day of post op appointment!

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

My doctor is absolutely amazing! I can't say enough about him and his staff! They are so kind and make you feel so welcomed and comfortable. He even called me this weekend to see how I was feeling. Absolutely could not be happier with my results even considering surgery was just yesterday morning!