35 Years Old, 2 Children. I Have Always Had a Flat Chest, I Have Decided Now is the Time to Upgrade!! - Colorado Springs, CO

I have wanted boobs since I discovered my Dad's...

I have wanted boobs since I discovered my Dad's Playboy stash when I was 10. I waited for them to grow in, but that never happened so I plan on having a sub-muscular breast augmentation using silicone "gummy bear" 450cc high profile implants. I am currently a 34a 5'3" 135 lbs! I have planned on enlarging my breasts since I was 14. I figure I am done having children, so what better time to finally make my boobie dreams come true!!! I will leave the final size result up to my PS, what ever looks best is what we will go with, but in the 450cc range. I really want to be a full D! I am so stoked to do this journey..finally!!

Boobie wishes!!

New Surgery date

My surgery got moved up a week it is now August 20!!!

Before

Here are some before photos, I hate them :( I am putting my trust into the doctors hand to make me beautiful.

Before

Getting super excited!!

19 days to go, I am so excited I almost can't breathe!!!

Boob wishes!

This is my ultimate boob wish pic!!
I love the way Holly Madison's look!!

I did it

I have tried to post this 3 times now haha. I had my BA yesterday 8-20-15. Everything went well, the only discomfort I had was that my pecs are super tight. Dr. Smith called to check on me last night to make sure I wasn't in too much pain. As long as I take 2 Percocets every 4 hours I'm good.

New girls

Riding high , but only temporarily!!!!

One week photos

One week post op 450 cc high profile Natrelle style 20 silicone

Two week post op

Two week pics. 450cc high profile Natrelle style 20 silicone implants! Looking better every week!! When are those strips going to fall off, I swear they are super glued on!

9/17/15 4 weeks post op

Moving along

6 week post op update and Birthday ????

It's been a few weeks. I am able to sleep on my side, haven't tried sleeping on my belly yet though, not much of a belly sleeper. The left is dropping faster than the right, more noticeable in pictures though..weird. I am right handed I wonder if that has anything to do with it. I love them more each week!!!!

8 weeks post op/ finally got big girl bra!

I'm now 8 weeks post op and seem to be dropping not sure about fluffing yet though, I don't know I guess I cannot tell yet. Anyways my girls are feeling like they are a part of me now and are getting super soft!! Yay!! I was going to wait until the 3 month mark to get sized for big girl bras..haha, but I could not wait any longer. I went to Vickies to look for a wireless bra and she sized me at 34DD!!! Ecstatic about that!! I tried it on and she checked the fit and said it looks like a perfect fit. So I bought one in nude lace! I think it is the first bra from there that has ever been comfortable, before the only ones that remotely fit were the 34AA miraculous bra. So when I was still president of the itty bitty titty committee I always had problems finding selections in 34A-AA, welp the same with 34DD, go figure, the only colors they had in stock was black and nude, so I picked nude because it goes great under everything! I will be ordering online next time!! I'm so happy with my boobies now, I don't know why I didn't get them sooner!!

Scars and side profile update 8 weeks post op

Some more pics

12 Weeks post op

I am 12 weeks post op and I love my twins more and more everyday, they feel like I have always had them!!
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

I have met very few Doctors with exquisite "bedside manner" and Dr. smith is one of them. I truly believes he cares for your overall well being. Not only is he a Mayo Clinic trained board certified plastic surgeon, he is also a FACS a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (general surgeon) Who would not want that in a plastic surgeon?! Definitely one of the best MD's in Colorado!!!!