26 Years Old, 150lbs, 5'6, Mom of 2 Kids, 450cc over Muscle - Colorado Springs, CO

I was a very young mom. Had my first kiddo when I...

I was a very young mom. Had my first kiddo when I was 16 years old and my second when I was 19. Needless to say that destroyed my boobies and they have been deflated sad boobies every since. I have been wanting this for the past 10 years and have finally decided to pull my money together and buy them! I'm so excited and nervous but, I'm loving reading everyone's reviews and pictures. I'm very confident in my decision and excited for moving forward!! Here's to new girls in 16 days!!

Wish Boobs

Here are some of the wish boobs I want

PreOp and Payment complete

Yesterday I had my pre op appointment. The finally got the Sientras back and that's what my doctor and I decided we would use. 440cc High Profile, textured implants. I'm so nervous and excited to finally get my new girls next Wednesday. I've already decided I'm moving the recliner into my bedroom so I have a space away from where the commotion generally is in our house. Also wanted to add some of my before pictures!

Surgery Compelete!!!

I was so nervous this morning when they took me back to start the IV. Finally my 10 year old wish was coming true! They doc gave me something to calm me down before they wheeled me into surgery. I remember taking a couple breaths and then waking up in recovery. As soon as I was fully awake and asking questions, they helped me get dressed and took me to where my mom was waiting. The car ride I got very nauseous, took my nausea pill and still puked on the way home. When I got home I immediately went to my recliner and sat down completely naked haha. My pain has very manageable at about a 2-4 level. I'm drinking plenty of water and milk of magnesia to make sure I'm good for pooping tomorrow.