37 & Need a Little Help - Colorado Springs, CO

37 & single with crease between eyes when I...

37 & single with crease between eyes when I squint, really I saw it when wearing sunglasses and thought I need some help. I do 30 units with each treatment and I wear sunscreen everyday. I do get a little on outside corners of my eyes. I also had filler under my eyes because I'm thin and I thought I was starting to look somewhat hollow under my eyes.
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon

I have had Botox treatments with three different physicians. I started with a dermatologist in CO Springs and had minimal results. I tried Dr. Burroughs after a lot of internet research. My thought was an Ophthalmologist is an expert on facial muscles. I saw Dr. Burroughs for Botox and filler under my eyes. The results have been amazing and I could not be happier. He takes time and listens to your thoughts/concerns. He will give you honest feedback and will not tell you need things that you really don't need. After moving to Denver, I tried a new physician for Botox to avoid the drive to another city. He is one of the top plastics doctors in Colorado per the 5280 Top Docs Report. I had to go back twice to get a result that was not near as good as Dr. Burroughs. I now drive back to the Springs because the result is worth it! Highly recommend.