35 Years Old, 4 Children Much Needed Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Breast Augmentation - Colorado Springs, CO

I so happy with my tummy tuck! Best decision I...

I so happy with my tummy tuck! Best decision I have ever made with my body after having 4 kids. I was always insecure about my tummy and my sides. I had an inner tube stomach. I was always asked if I was pregnant. People always told me you have one problem and its your stomach if you loose that you will look nice. I kept working out and nothing would help my fat stomach until I went to Institue of Plastic Surgery in Colorado Springs. I got my tummy tuck and lipo and I am so happy with my results!!! Dr Jain explained to me if I follow all his post-op directions I would heal just fine. I listened to him and healed great!

Before and after photos

Before and after tummy tuck 8 weeks post-op
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Dr Jain is awesome! He answers any questions you have. He is very knowledgable. He made me feel very comfortable. He is very honest , and very confident in what he does. I would definitely go back to him again and I would recommend anyone to go to him. After I had my surgery they sent me flowers!!! The front desk ladies are so nice!!! I am so happy with my results!!! Dr Jain you are #1!!!!!!!