28 Year Old, Jaw Botox to Reduce Teeth Clenching and Grinding

I have always had issues with grinding my teeth...

I have always had issues with grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw and I have paid thousands of dollars to my dentist to fix my teeth from the continued damage that grinding and clenching cause. I decided to look into jaw Botox after reading about other people having success with this treatment. I did extensive research and had 5 consultations before I found a board certified doctor that I was really comfortable with (Dr. Keller in Colorado Springs). Forty units were injected into my jaw and it has been a little over 4 weeks since being injected. I have not had any issues with chewing or speaking, and I was initially worried that it did not work because I did not notice any effect. However, over the last two weeks I have noticed that my jaw line looks slightly slimmer and I have fewer tension headaches. I can still clench my jaw muscles more than I had originally anticipated, but overall I am pretty happy with the results. I am glad that my doctor took a conservative approach with my treatment, but I think I might go back within the next week to have a few more injections done to further weaken my jaw muscles and further reduce my clenching and grinding.
Dr Tracie Keller

Dr Emily Keller is amazing! She is incredibly knowledgable and efficient. (This procedure was not done by Dr Tracie Keller, but I am unable to remove her name from this review)