36 Removing Implants After 5 Yrs. 475 cc Gel Under Muscle - Denver, CO

After cc in right breast and pain I'm getting my...

After cc in right breast and pain I'm getting my implants removed. I can't wait. I haven't slept on my stomach for 5 years. I want to ride my horse and run with confidence again. I want to stick my chest out without being self conscious. I want to hold my puppies dogs close to me. I'm getting an explant on August 17th 2016 five years later. I can't live with them anymore and its affecting my life in negative ways. I haven't had a boyfriend and I can't do the things I want to do with confidence. I wish I never got them to begin with. It was a huge mistake and they are in the way all the time and not to mention very painful! I will post the post op pics. My advice is to not get them to begin with and get them out if you have them in. I can't wait to be myself again.

Thinking and waiting

I'm just thinking how good its going to be to sleep and breathe without this two pounds on my chest. I can't wait to not have these boobs making me look top heavy. I hope they look okay after. I'm getting impatient and I wonder how it will go. I just want to be me again without these boobs dragging me down. I can't stand up straight, I want to breathe again. So glad this will be happening. I get my mammogram on Wednesday.

3 days till surgery

Getting down to almost time! My shoulders ache every minute. Can't wait til be free to stick my chest out again! Hallelujah! I'm smiling a lot more! Laughing a lot more and noticing a change in my behavior. My chest is dragging me down but my spirits are feeling better.

I'll post pics soon . very Happy

Pics coming soon??

4days post op

Here it is. 4 days later. Ouch but all is good!

So worth it. He did a perfect job. Could t be...

So worth it. He did a perfect job. Could t be happier with the results. Very nice guy. Very supportive and helpful. A perfectionist in his field. So happy with the outcome. I'm happy I went to him . a+++++++++++++++++++ service and a taffe and a+++++++++++++++ reception and care.

5 days post op

My lefty is getting sharp pains. But the right one is okay.

Looking less droopy

They are looking less droopy everyday. I am really pleased with my profile without the heavy boobies. I feel so much better for doing this when I did. I feel like me again.

I was an a/b before and I feel that little harm has been done

Everyday I feel better. The incision site is still sore but will be for a while. More pics tomorrow

2 weeks out

I feel like I'm going to sag forever. So I started wearing tigher bras. Maybe after a year it will look different. I feel good, and feel like me. I can walk straight and ride my bike upright and not feel awkward anymore. I feel good. I don't feel ashamed of myself anymore.????

My energy is up

But I can't so the things I'd like to do. Son I'm just watching Netflix and eating food. Because I'm still sore. But my neck doesn't hurt????and my shoulders feel better!

Tight bras help sagging

I wore a tight bra for 24 hours and can see a difference in sagginess. My boobs shrunk into me more than going without a bra. I'm keeping it on forever. I'll post pics soon. Tight bras help!

Sharp pains

Ouch! I think my muscles are reattaching and fibers are reconnecting because ouch! It hurts! I feel really sensitive and my nipples are really sore. But the left one hurts more for some reason. Maybe I've been over during it a little bit.

Ouch! Sensitivity back.

My boobs are so sensitive ouch! It hurts to walk. I'm getting my sensitivity back and my feeling back in both breasts but more in the left one. They hurt. My left breast seems like it was stretched more or has more tissue now. My right one is smaller and its where they took out scar tissue, so now they are two different sizes. ????????I ruined my self but I learned a lesson not to do that again. I was perfect before and now I'm not. I hope both breasts even out to be the same size. I learned that one of my implants ruptured and I'm not sure which one.

Hoping to shrink back up

It seems my breasts are bigger than before so I'm thinking its the muscle and skin that is still streched out. Should be better in another 5 months.

Almost 1 month out

I'm still getting sharp pains and both my boobs are still sore and I can't run and I walk carefully. Wow I have sharp pain like the nerves are reconnecting! Its a great thing because my body is going back to the way it is supposed to be without the foreign objects floating around. I'm happy.

Lumps around incision site

Starting to massage around the incision site as it is lumpy under there. All is well other than that. Hope the lumps dissolve in time its been 1 month 5 days post explant. I'm still very sore. I can't jog or bounce up and down. Its especially difficult during period time as my boobs are sore 2 ways. I really will live when I can start jogging again!

Pics

Looking the same. My boobs are actually bigger now. They've been streched. Wish I had before pics of them before. They were definitely smaller.
Denver Plastic Surgeon