Staying Postive - Colorado

Had my first appointment today, I only did 15 mins...

Had my first appointment today, I only did 15 mins because I didn't know how bad it was going to hurt. I was getting my arm pits done and she didn't cover that much ground in 15 mins which is understandable because your doing one hair at a time. I didn't feel the needle but the jolt was more of a burning sensation. There was times that I knew she was on a tough hair and let the jolt last a few seconds longer and by time I wanted to say "OUCH " it was over. I'm going to go again this week for 30 mins and maybe she will get all the hairs. I'm just confused if after the first treatment will I get normal regrowth or will some hairs never come back and I just have some stragglers here and there?

4 treatments in

So I have had 4 treaments done so far on my underarm and she still hasn't cleared the area. I have to remind myslef this is a time consuming treatment but I guess I thought with 3 half hour treatments we would have gotten everything. I have had no scarring or pitting marks, some scabbing but they usually heal pretty quickly. I wish this treatment was faster because I really want to do my binkini line before summer starts but I guess I have another few months for one arm pit.

5 and 6

So my 5th appointment she turned up the ffrequency and it hurt a lot. I do have a high pain tolerance but this was a little bit over my limit. I do have scabbing but that usually heals pretty quickly. It was extremely sore that day BUTT today I went to a different electrolysis and wow I might just stick with her. She had a comfortable moving table bed or w.e you call it and she numbed me with a solution which the other one doesnt do and overalll a much better experience. She worked quickly which could be a good or bad thing but my the area looked very clean, like I just got my binikini line waxed and just red. My other electrolysis , it seems like she doesnt fullu pluck the hairs out or something it jusy looks sloppy. So im going to do another appointment with my new electrolysis and decide whether to make a switch.

changing things

So im staying with my new electrolysis . She a lot nicer and takes more steps to make you comfortable. I had two treatments so far and half of my pubic area cleared. so another two treatments and we should have cleared the other bikini line and pubic area.I dont have scaring and only small scabs on the hair follicle but I know those will go away. It wasnt that painful but she does add numbing soft on top. I even told her to turn up the current because I feel like some electrolysis will keep it low and yes you will kill tje hair but it may take more treatments then necessary. Im really happy im doing this!!!

She is kind and talks to you the whole time so you can forget about the pain.