Love, Love, Love Premium Care Plastic Surgery in Cartagena They Are the BEST!!! - Colombia, CO

I am approaching two months since I had a tummy...

I am approaching two months since I had a tummy tuck and lipo at Premium Care Plastic Surgery in Cartagena Colombia and I am very happy with my results and how smooth my recuperation has been. I have to say I did not expect the procedure to go so smoothly but Drs. Carolina Restrepo and Alex Campbell and their staff of dedicated professionals are amazing. The care they provide is above par and above anything I had expected. My recuperation was monitored very closely. The nurses visited me at least twice a day up until my last day in Colombia. Alex and Carolina visited themselves checking up on how I was doing!! I mean where do you get this type of care here in the US. The doctor going to your home to see how you are doing!!?? Even after I left Cartagena I have received follow up messages not only from their wonderful staff but also from the doctors themselves inquiring how I am feeling, how my results are proceeding and answering any questions I have. Alex, Carolina and their staff are all very caring individuals, they really made us feel at home and made things so much easier for us. I visited Colombia with my daughter, my husband and my elderly mother. They even provided care and recommended a doctor to see when they checked my mom's pressure and it was alarmingly high. We all felt at home with them and they made an experience, which could have been frightening because you are away from home, very manageable and actually pleasant.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Drs Carolina Restrepo and Alex Campbell. I could not be happier with my choice of doctors to have this procedure done. Carolina and Alex are both amazing professionals who provide excellent care. Alex also did my daughter's rhinoplasty and it also turned out great! We had a problem with accommodations I made to stay in Cartagena and Carolina very graciously took time out of her day off to help us find comfortable, beautiful and clean apartment. I don't think I could have found betters and more caring doctors anywhere else. Carolina, Alex and their staff are the best and I highly recommend them.