Thigh Lift, Full Body Lipo & Brazilian Butt - Colombia

At first I was scared to have work done in another...

At first I was scared to have work done in another country due to my lack of spanish, after meeting with Dr. Amaya I felt more at ease and was comfortable with my decision. He's very busy but once he got to me and went over everything with me I knew I was in good hands. He took the time to really go over everything with me and answered all my questions. I respect doctors who are truthful and take pride in their work versus just doing a procedure to make more money. I want lipo on my neck and Dr. Amaya was very honest with me and didnt recommend it due to loose skin. After surgery he checked on me several times as well. The nurse he provided me was very nice and very helpful with helping me shower and putting my garmet on, I am very happy I chose Dr. Amaya and look forward to more work in the future from him. It's only been 2 weeks since my surgery but once all the swelling and bruising goes away I will post pictures.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon