I Had Surgery with Dr. Escobar About a Year and Half Ago. The Results Were Not What I Expected. - Colombia, CO

I found Dr. Escobar through the Internet and I was...

I found Dr. Escobar through the Internet and I was guided by the good reviews that appeared on his page. As I was living abroad, our contact was via online just days before the surgery. Once in Bogota, the doctor performed a quick review of my nose and we discussed the result that interested me and what I would like to have. The professionalism and good treatment from the doctor towards me as his patient was very good. Once in surgery, the doctor took almost three hours longer than planned (increasing the cost of the surgery expenses for operating room). The treatment days following the surgery were also very good. Due to the fact that I live outside of Colombia, my contact with the doctor was limited to Email and Skype. Six months after my nose surgery, my nose acquired a different result than expected (not pleasant). I contacted Dr. Escobar and he told me that maybe my nose was still swollen; so I waited until a year had passed but the unpleasant result had still not changed. I once again tried to contact Dr. Escobar but given the impossibility on my part to return to Colombia for his medical check, my problem has not been solved and my nose has become worse. Throughout this experience, I did not get the result that I expected and I am now waiting for a second surgery to modify the errors of the first surgery. This means more expenses on my part. I am very unhappy.
Colombia Facial Plastic Surgeon