Lipo/Breast Revision Nightmare with Dr. Plazas Colombia

I chose this doctor because Colombia is known for...

I chose this doctor because Colombia is known for being aggressive with their lipo. Dr Plazas is Cali's top 3 doctors. Since I had a real difficult situation with my breasts I knew he was fitting for the surgery since his specialty is breasts. Today is day 3 and I'm extremely swollen but he's came to see me twice already.

Lipo and breast revision

So I'm out 4 days and I'm super swollen ready to explode. But I managed to walk to the corner store. I feel zero pain. I suggest the pain pump and that's 150 dollies Extra. If you guys have your own pain killers bring them with you because they only give you Tylenol with codein

Day 4

I have had zero pain with my surgery. I was able to leave the house today and I did a bit of shopping. I really feel good except for the swelling

Day 6 feel great but really

Feeling great but ready to go home. I have zero pain

Surgery Nightmare

Save Your money and find someone else

Finally got an email response from plasaz

So he's blaming me for leaving me botched. Saying he's not a god to leave my breasts perfect. I hope things catch up to him and ladies do more research! I know of 2 ladies that did their surgery same time I did and neither of them are happy.

I feel butchered

I tried to buy bras today but my breasts are 2 different cup sizes. You can clearly see one breast is bigger than the other. Ladies if you need revision work at all please consider someone else. This doctor left me worse than how I came in. I would take my old breast anytime over this. You can still see how he cut into my breast line and all he said was it was swelling and it would go away but here I am 3 months out and my breast look horrible.
Dr. Plazas

he needs to work on his communication skills. I thought he was nice and he's shy but I'm disappointed on how he handled everything.