24 with No Kids Lipo for Stomach Flanks Upper Back Lower Back and Inner Thighs - Istanbul, TR

Ladies im gonna do lipo for full abdomen thighs...

Ladies im gonna do lipo for full abdomen thighs and arms . What should i buy for swellings and brusing and meds for less pain ? Im gonna do it at giovani cortes in cali colombia. So any advices ladiez? Any vitamins ? And should i put something on the stitches? To let them fade? And anyone did a lipo tell me ur experience please

I Chanfed my Mind ! Im Going to Istanbul Instead of Colombia ! Help

Hey ladies . I changed my mind and im going yo get vaser lipo for my whole belly flanks upper lower back and thighs . Maybe arms also . So tell me what to do snd what to prepare ? What should i expect? My mom is coming with me ! Im gonna do it at clinic center in istanbul . Any advices ?

And what should i take with me ? When ill walk ? When ill see results ? What kind of clothes and how much ?

24 with No Kids Lipo for Stomach Flanks Upper Back Lower Back and Inner Thighs

Ok it was hell and if i knew it would hurt this much id never do it . Its my 8 day after surgery and i still cant get up or lay down or stand up easily . The firat 5 days were hell . It took me half an hour just to stand up . The first day at night the nurses tried to walk me but as soon as i stood up i fainted . The pain isnt like after a hard workout . Ita like someone came and hit u with the car all over ur body . Yesterday i woke up and my legs are very swelling . Ans from the anckle its like im in the 9th month pregnant . For my back it looks like i gained 10 kilos of fat . I know its swelling . But its really bad . The doctor got out of me 7.5 liters of fat . But when i took the garment off i saw a lot of lumps in my belly and back . I dunno when this will go away . Im nervous . When will i go back to my work ? Or my normal life ? My clothes ? Nothing fit me for sure and cant wear anything with buttons . Please tell me .. when will i start to lose all this swelling ?

Gogkhan yoruglu

The doctor is great and talented