27 Yr Old No Kids Lipo Inner Thighs Abdominal Arms and Breast Lift with Maybe Implants - Colombia

Hello ladies I can't wait to get my procedure...

Hello ladies I can't wait to get my procedure done!!! I am going for a second round of lipo. The first doctor I went to in NYC did not take out as much fat as I expected him to. I'm not sure if there are certain rules in the states that prevent the doctor from taking out more fat. Long story short I'm not content with his results. Therefore I'm going to see Dr. Alex Campbell in Colombia!! I cannot wait. Would love to have a surgery buddy since I will be down there for 2 weeks by myself. If anyone will be going around the same time to see that Doctor please let me know.i will be in Cartagena from Oct 26 until the 6th. Feel free to message so we can exchange info and be each other's support system. ????
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

I feel very comfortable with Dr Campbell and can aSsure I will love my results. I have a friend who already went to him in June and she looks amazing!! Hoping for the same results.