Plastic Surgery in Colombia

After almost 60 days in Colombia, I had a total of...

After almost 60 days in Colombia, I had a total of 6 procedures in two different surgeries. at my arrival I had breast lift, tummy tuck, lipo and fat transfer to the buttocks. 30 days later I had Leg Lift and Arm Lift and some additional lipo. The Trip was long but the results were amazing.
After 3 weeks of recovery I had the rest of my procedures: Arm Lift, leg lift and lipo again. All went very well, by this time I really wanted to go home, I was tired of being away from home. I started feeling some depression, but the people at Cosmetic Harmony wear there to help me and took me around town to get some fresh air.

If I had to do it all over again I would do it in two trips, but for sure use the same company.
Cosmetic Harmony

I was picked up at the airport by their patient coordinator and taken to the hotel, the second day the same person took me grocery shopping, compression garment fitting, blood work, anesthesiologist and doc. consultation. on day 3, I had my first surgery.The day after I went to my hotel with my nurse and patient coordinator. this people are not the cheapest company, but there service and surgeons are the best in Colombia. If you want cheap, for sure you end up looking cheap.