My experience with Dr.Dario Juris with before/after photo! - Bogota, Colombia

Prior to my surgery with Dr. Dario Juris, we...

Prior to my surgery with Dr. Dario Juris, we communicated via phone, email, and Skype. He was readily available to answer all my questions. His honesty, professionalism, and cortesy truly captures his work ethic. I had a liposculture and I've never felt better about my body! If anyone has any questions, please let me know! I'll be before and after pictures soon!

21 Days Post Op Before/After Picture

1 Month and 4 Days Post-Op

Well, I've hit the 1 month mark!!!!!! I honestly could not be any happier with the results so far!

I'm currently in a size XS girdle (faja), who would have thought I would be fitting in a XS? Certainly not me!

I'm eating healthy as well as walking approx. 45-50 mins a day. No particular "diet" I'm just watching what I eat, the times I eat, and most importantly, I'm drinking a lot of water.

I went to the mall and tried a pair of pants from LOFT, size 4P (petite) and to my surprise, they fit me somewhat big. So I'm still holding off on buying clothes.

I'll be posting a picture soon ;)

Update: 2 months

Well hello everyone! Tomorrow July 29th, I hit the 2 month mark. On July 11th, I had a concert, and of course I had to go shopping... Ended up buying this 2 piece! It never occurred to me that I could wear something like this! I LOVED IT!! Again, the photos were taken July 11th...Today is July 28th, so as you can imagine I'm actually lighter being that as time passes I'm less swollen and I'm also jogging 4-5 times a week (1.5 miles), I'm drinking a lot of water and of course trying to eat as healthy as I possibly can.

I've kept in contact with Dr. Juris, and he says I'm on the right track. I'm actually placing an order for the XXS "faja" because the XS is already very loose. I can honestly say it has all been worth it, my self-esteem is through the roof, I'm feeling better about myself, I'm feeling alive! I'm not going to lie, but Dr. Juris did an amazing job!

Dr. Juris - Bogota, Colombia - 2 month post op Liposuclture !

This photo was taken on Friday July 31st, 2
months post op. Again, I couldn't be more satisfied with my surgery and I can't thank Dr. Juris enough for the amazing job done.

Recovery continues to go well. I didn't wear my girdle (faja) Friday because I had a business meeting and of course I wanted to show off my body with my dress. I'm still staying away from the sun. Continue to eat healthy, and do my daily workouts (mostly cardio for now).

Ps. Before I used not never wear white, now I can't stop wearing it! I've never been so proud of wearing white!

6 Month Update

Well, I haven't been on here in a while and I thought I'd give you all an update!

I'm so happy that I've been able to maintain my body after 6 months. Of course I've incorporated workouts and clean eating. Just looking at my before pictures it motivates me even more to keep taking care of my body. Its all about finding that inspiration and working hard towards achieving it. I'm 150% satisfied with the way my body is looking! Dr. Juris and his staff have reached out to make sure I'm feeling well, which is great! Remember consistency is KEY!

Below you can find some pictures ;)
Colombia Plastic Surgeon