Excellent Procedure, Better Doctor Ever!

I have 2 sons, little ones. After my second child,...

i have 2 sons, little ones. After my second child, my body changes a lot, especially the abdomen and legs, and i felt a little fat; because of that i went to the gym, started eating better, but nothing works as expected, that's where i thought "i need surgery" with a Colombian doctor off course!! they are the best! looked in a few magazines and they said " Dr. Felipe Amaya the best with post birth mothers", was decided, he was the guy!! i went to his web side, was very easy have a virtual consultation and schedule an appointment for the surgery, the best service, always responded my questions on time, so like this, very easy i went to Colombia and had surgery, the results are amazing, i'm so happy and the doctor is excellent!!! that is the reason to do this review and tell you, it is a help to make the best decision with the doctor.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was very professional, and have a great sense of aesthetics, even a human quality for treat patients, important thing when you put your life in his hands. Always answers my concerns. In one word: excellent!!!