35 Year Old Full Body Vaser Liposuction/ Sculpting - Colombia, CO

I wanted a better shape and more of an hourglass....

I wanted a better shape and more of an hourglass. I hated my arms and love handles, thighs.... Basically my whole body. I would have liked a little more info before arriving. But once arrived the staff were excellent. The op was few hours and the surgeon removed 10 whole litres of fat!! ALOT.

I was very tired for 5 days, as was anaemic. But the hospital picked this up, I am a Nurse in the Uk and actually think the clinic/ hospital here was much more through with their pre operative checks and post op care. I knew I was in good hands from the start.

Anyway I stayed in the hospital for one night as they had taken out so much fluid. I was in pain but they gave me pain relief and was fine.

The following days were hard. I relied on the Nurse for everything!!!

I have been having lymphatic massages everyday and they kill!! But so important for the final results and a fast recovery! They get easier by the 6 th one, but the first few did hurt.

Anyway will update some photos

This was at home before. I was wearing tight knickers to exaggerate muffin top.

Immediately after op, 3 hours after

Will post exact comparison from surgeon also. Will put a really good variety of photos on

Day 1 post surgery

10 days post

10 days after

Day 24 post op

Still tender in areas, but pretty much back to normal activities. Even went horse riding, it felt okay with garment on etc. I would advise anyone to keep getting their garment taken in in order to keep compression. I have to get it taken in every few days as getting smaller and smaller!! ????

1 month post op

5 weeks post

I am really concerned as my 4 D vest broke and I am currently in Brazil. I have swollen up a lot with out it.

It is uncomfortable and looks bad.

I don't know where I can get another one from.

I also feel like there is no proper after care from Dr Hoyos staff. I emailed for weeks for the pre and post off photos and then they sent to the wrong code to access them. Then that was another week before they sent me another one.

I am concerned about this now, the swelling but the staff just aren't helpful anymore. Or just don't seem to be willing. It is really disappointing and I feel quite let down. It's 6 weeks but who do you go to now if you have left the country and need advise :(

Almost 5 months later

I still have some small hard lumps and one side of my stomach is more swollen. I am hoping it is just swelling. I have noticed a big improvement in the last 3 weeks to be honest. But i have been dieting and working out. Inhale lost a total of 10 kgs since the surgery. I still have some banding or fibrosis under my chin ( looks like a ducks feet) but I am massaging this everyday!!

Another pic.

Waist seems wider but I think it is because I have lost 10 kgs so legs hips smaller. You can see some swelling on stomach I hope will go .

Almost 7 months after

I am now almost 7 month post op. Everything is settling down. I would say I had swelling up until last month. Possibly some remaining. Everything is softening up now also. I think you have to be patient as it takes more than 6 months for all the swelling to go, or longer from my experience! My stomach has some unevenness still, but I am hoping it's just swelling. It's only visable in direct sun light or if you look closely. I have lost a total of 12 kg so far and plan to lose a few more. Now just hope I keep it up!!! ????.

This was 6 months post

I have lost some of my hips/ curve. But I am hoping the gym helps with that with the right exercises !

Before and after pic

Colombia Plastic Surgeon

He was absolutely fantastic. Has a great bed side manner and obviously very experienced. I couldn't recommend him enough. A true professional in every sense! I am not going to lie, the recovery for the first few days ( 6) was hard. But I had a nurse with me 24/7 who was brilliant. I am currently one week after my operation and feel much better. I would recommend getting the intravenous pain relief that you take to the spa and give a continuous measures dose of Analgesia. Columbia is a long way to come for surgery from UK a London, but worth it 100 per cent!! I heard he is going to be operating out of Barcelona soon for Europeans and UK, that would have been a better option for me, but never mind, I am so glad I have done it!! The only problem is the after care after you leave the country. I now have a problem 6/7 weeks post surgery and the staff don't get back to me, don't do what they say they are going to do and I feel really let down. I am concerned about the end results and have a problem but I just feel ignored. This is the problem I suppose with going for surgery abroad. If you have an issue afterwards then it's tough luck! They just don't seem to care once you are gone.