Lumineers (Smile Design) in Colombia, Cali

I was searching for a good dentist for a while...

I was searching for a good dentist for a while within the US and other countries like Dominican Republic, Mexico, and Colombia.
Luckily, I found a very good and detailed review here on RealSelf of a girl (Colombia made) who went to Colombia and had her teeth done and body there with a very good pictures. So, I contacted her and asked all my questions. She was very nice and helpful and gave me a number to whom to contact. So, I contacted Daniela(dentist's assistant), she speaks perfect English, and made an arrangement with her and the dentist and I flew to Colombia together with my husband, who had 9 teeth extracted and put 13 implants. My dentist Dr.Fernando did not do it to him, but other dentists did, with whom Dr Fernando works. The clinic where Dr Fernando works at, it's a nice, big building of around 12 flours and the 9th entire floor is all dentists. Price is like 10 times cheaper than in the US and the time they dedicated to us nobody would in the US ever do. I am in Colombia for 2 weeks now, and had my teeth done, which they call SMILE DESIGN (it's lumineers). I needed 1 crown for my front tooth which I had and needed to change it, and I am waiting for the lab to finish the work and send it to the dentist. By the way, I am going on Saturday to complete the entire work he had done and to have my crown put as well.
I am very happy with the dentist I chose. I saw his before/after pictures and knew he will do a good job. When I came to the office and saw his workers with the teeth he did for them, I had no doubts at all and just wanted it to be done ASAP.
He is a very patient, kind, quit, nice person. I am Very happy with everything. You can also find him at Instagram. He speaks a little English. Maybe he will put you through with Daniela.
We had a nice work done and a good vacation at the same time. People in Colombia are very nice and friendly. Prices are very very good :) 5 star hotel is like $60. Restaurant for 3 people is around $17. And it's a lot of things to do and see here.

Had a permanent crown placed today

New smile

Dr Fernando Giraldo

The best dentist ever. Very patient, nice and kind person. Worked for 10 hours straight with my teeth. And he is also a perfectionist.