Butt Implants Breast Implants* Flanks and Back Lipo* 25 Years 1 Baby. Colombia, CO

Im mexican american girl , i live in mexico sorry...

Im mexican american girl , i live in mexico sorry if a im not a good writer but english is not my first lenguage. I traveled to medellin colombia to get butt and breast implants and a little back lipo. Want to tell you all about my expirience and also give you some tips if you are planing to travel to colombia. Im 5"7 weight 57 kilos thast like 130 lb. I have an 16 month baby who i breastfeed for over a year so you can imagine what my breast looked like also loose a lot of wieght so my bum was 0 . I will post pics.

Some pics 15 day post op

Boobs Results pics

Hi everyone here is a pic where you can see my before and my after . Have to say breast implant is not painful at all.

Everything is better

Hello everyone! Now im 3 weeks post op im feeling much better. I almost can sit normally. My breast are great i love them they dont bother me at all. However my butt incision is still not fully heal but is going good. I can sleep on my back now it feels so good ! Still have mu stitches on my butt, ps told me leave them for 1 month post op so incision wont open up. For now im still on change dressing twice a day and keep it as dry as i can.

7 months post op

Hi everybody here are some pics of my results im so happy i would go thru everything again if necessary

Hi ladys here are the pics you asked for

Hi please feel welcome to ask anything you like to know !
John Orlas Blair

The best doctor ever he is so sweet and takes the time to answer all your questions . He is very proffesional and very human too. I went to other consultation with other doctors and no one treated me like he did he truly cares about his patients . Not to mention he is always avialable on his cell phone i even called him at night time he always there for you.