36 Year Fitness Instructor and Mother. Colombia, CO

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been into fitness all my life (martial...

I have been into fitness all my life (martial arts, gym, Les Mills and Crossfit). My diet and lifestyle evolves teaching fitness and competing in fitness competitions. My decision to have breast enlargement surgery started 10 years ago solely based on the fact that I could successfully lower my body fat to get visual abdominals but my chest would disappear as a result. I was scared, nervous and worried how the surgery would effect my job and love of intense exercise.
Colombia Plastic Surgeon

Dr Restrepo was the only plastic surgeon I either saw. I immediately warmed to her personality and felt she understood my needs. I was very specific about not wanting 'massive fake boobs' and I felt that she fully took on board my individual needs (I had very developed pectoral muscles and needed to go back to doing push ups, pull ups and heavy Olympic lifting). Dr Restrepo was very thorough in her consultation and explained everything to me in great detail as I was beyond confused with the shape, size, going under or over the muscle etc... I don't want to make light of having breast augmentation as it is a serious operation, but for me, it was surprisingly easy. I was well guided, look after and felt totally relaxed and comfortable during the whole experience. 4 months after my surgery I am back to doing Push Ups, Pull Ups and Olympic Lifting. I took 8 weeks off after my surgery and eased my upper body back into the gym with a strength training programme. I have no pain, no restriction in my mobility and I have not lost any strength. Dr Restrepo is very knowledgeable and professional. I really cannot recommend her enough. Breast augmentation surgery was a huge decision for me and I am so pleased that Dr Restrepo was my surgeon.