27 Years Old, Revision Rhinoplasty - Colombia, CO

From a very early age I suffered from mild...

From a very early age I suffered from mild developmental facial asymmetry, I didn't have normal breathing rates and suffered from sleep related breathing disorders. I had my first rhinoplasty with another surgeon, the wrong professional, and after some beautiful initial result, things went wrong in the post-op. As years past, my septum was more and more slanted and the aesthetical problems were becoming a real concern.

5 years after my first rhinoplasty, I contacted Dr. Escobar after exhausting my reasearch for a good physician. We began working in our plan and months later he helped me fixed it up succesfully!
Colombia Facial Plastic Surgeon

He transmitted me too much confidence from the very beginning and waited for me for about 7 months before having the procedure done. He took every possible measurements and applied all of his experience in my case regardless of the high failure figures this surgery could entail . Provided the circumstances, every phase was accomplished in due time as planned, I never felt any pain and both Dr. Escobar and Anne-Marie were always available to respond/attend/enlighten all of my doubts and concerns. To this day, we remain in contact and I know they're gonna be there whenever I need them the most. I highly recommend Dr. Escobar, he's very skillful and commited, he's brought back lots of hope and positivism to my life!