Robert True is Masterful - Lovely Vagina Labiaplasty and Fat Transfer - Colleyville, TX

Dr. True did my labiaplasty and fat transfer to my...

Dr. True did my labiaplasty and fat transfer to my outer lips. I'm very happy with the results so far. Having done some research before surgery, I knew I was not a bit fan of the general trim method (which my dermatologist, who is also a surgeon, said she would do by itself for $2,000), and the wedge method was not considered because I did not interview/consult with any surgeon other than Robert True. Dr. True's method (which he calls the "True method") is unique and awesome. It is why I specifically selected him as my surgeon. He has videos online showing his method and outcome. I'm very happy to have confidence again down there. Thank you, Dr. True! I'll come back to you for any other body work!
Grapevine OB/GYN

He was very professional and friendly and answered all of my questions. He even called after the procedure to make sure I was ok. Tams, his office coordinator, is awesome, too. Thanks, Tams!