48 Mother of 4, much needed lift, East,Texas

48 year old, 5'8, 165lb. 4 children, oldest is 30...

48 year old, 5'8, 165lb. 4 children, oldest is 30 youngest is 16. Seems like my whole life I've had these saggy boobs. Originally I wanted a lift with implant, after my consultation on Tuesday April 8 my choosen PS told me 1st I wasnt a candidate for lift with implants in one procedure. He advised me that I had way to much loose skin (sagging) to get the best results. My best option was to do it in steps. Yes I cried! Yes I was very dissappointed!!! But after calming down and thinking about it, why in the world would I want to risk not being happy. Plus on a good note he said Id most likely be very happy with what I ended up with without implant. So... As of now I am scheduled for my pre-op on April 21 & surgery is scheduled for April 30!!! 22 DAYS!!!! Once I get the courage I'll start posting my before surgery pics.

19 more days of these disgusting saggy boobs

biting the bullet and showing what I'm working with. Victoria secret 36DDD. Fingers crossed I'm close to same size after procedure.

Only 14 MORE DAYS!!!! Pre-op in 5