Rhinoplasty for a Mid-twenties Lady - Mexico

It's been a long time coming and I am three weeks...

It's been a long time coming and I am three weeks out, give or take a few days. I've had consultations with a few doctors in my area to no avail. I wouldn't say I have a problem nose, whatever that means, but it's never been what I imagined for myself. I have caught and been catching a lot of flack for wanting cosmetic surgery--this procedure in particular--but I am okay with that. It's my decision and it's happening. Small example: I've had my lips augmented with Juvederm for a few years and loved the results immediately, in spite of the naysaying. Another change that makes me feel more at home in my own skin is a welcome one. The process has barely begun, but I've spent far too long hiding on realself and greedily consuming all of your reviews. They've been a great echo and planning aid; I've taken much comfort in them...so thank you all and it's time to bare a little myself! I will post before pictures as the date gets closer. Ps all positivity and support or you will be reported/deleted. Don't mean to seem threatening, but have seen a slew of second-guessy/worrywarty/cautionary tale comments to others and it's gone from beyond unhelpful to downright ridiculous. This takes an incredible amount of physical and emotional strength to undergo. Don't chip away at what's obviously fragile. Let's build each other up, shall we?

Befores

Pre-op nose

5 days post-op

I survived!

You can, too.

Pictures are before, directly after, then up to day five (today)

That dry mouth spray is necessary
It's a waiting game
The piggishness, however worrisome, goes away

Hmm
The stitches come out in three days, then I'm free to live my reduced-sodium life. Weeee!

Day eight

Stitches out and tape removed

Note to self: get more tape
Rebound swellin' is scary