CoolSculpting

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I just had my first CS treatment done. Initially...

I just had my first CS treatment done. Initially uncomfortable when applied, the discomfort quickly subsided. My biggest complaint is that sitting there for an hour is boring but my applicator (Meghan) is hilarious and entertaining so the time went by pretty fast! I'm skinny fat and just can't lose the pudge around my belly button no matter what I do! I'm optimistic!! I think this will eradicate my pudge problem!

Day 2

VERY TENDER TODAY. Using Salon Pas with lidocaine for discomfort. Feels like someone gut punched me with an iron fist. Still swollen but optimistically waiting to see the results in a few months!

I'm not experiencing the "second day" ZINGS like others have discussed. I was terrified after reading threads regarding pain after the fact but can safely say that I only feel discomfort when bending over or stretching.

One week in

My stomach is no longer tender to the touch and the swelling is beginning to go down. Overall, my only real complaint so far, other than random zinging, is constipation.

About 6 Weeks After First Abdominal Treatment

I have just had my second treatment on my abdomen. From the first treatment, I can tell a big difference already. I did my flanks a week ago, which are still tender to the touch but with the new 35 minute abdominal applicator, I'm experiencing very little discomfort! Definitely better afterwards than the vice grip 60 minute lifeforce applicator! I've read that the new applicator is 1 degree Celcius cooler and I could certainly feel the cool sensation more with the 35 min. applicator.

Continual progressions in abdominal appearance

Progress