36 Yo Mom of 3- 250 Cc Mod+Smooth A Little Goes a Long Way! - Coeur D Alene, ID

I've been thinking about getting a BA since I had...

I've been thinking about getting a BA since I had my first baby back in 2009. I've always been small chested (34bish) but it really didn't bother me much until after I started having babies and each time after I was done nursing they seemed to get smaller. While nursing I was a large C and then by the end probably an A. I was in denial though because I continued to wear my 34B with a nice gap. :-) I was done having babies and my youngest was now out of a crib so I knew now was the time. I went to one consult last spring and I just wasn't comfortable with the surgeon and I realized it was the wrong time since my daughter still required my to lift her quite a bit. Fast forward to this summer when I scheduled another consult with Dr Kate Kuhlman-Wood. My husband and I met with her in August and immediately I had a different feeling and knew she was the one! I told her my goal was just to bring back what I'd had. I wanted to look natural and really didn't want people to notice that I'd had a BA. I was terrified of being classified in that category of women who have had work done. I now realize how silly that even sounds since there are sooo many women who have done this. I wanted to look proportionate and feel feminine. I'd tried on sizers and we had decided between 250-300cc smooth mod+ silicone. I wanted her to have the freedom to decide once I was in surgery. She ended up placing the 250 because she thought the 275 looked a bit big for me. At first I was a little disappointed they weren't bigger but now 6 weeks in I'm loving them. Oh my stats, I am 5'8" and 140lbs but pretty small on top. My ribcage is 31.5" and bwd 11.3. I got measured at VS last week and shockingly measure at a 32DD. This just goes to show that you really can't compare cc's with anyone unless your measurements are identical to someone else's. Hopefully this review is helpful to someone out there. I decided to finally post one since I've gotten so much out of reading others. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Dr Kuhlman-Wood