28 Active Male, Smart Lipo on Abs and Flanks - Coeur D Alene, ID

I am an active guy who exercises regularly and try...

I am an active guy who exercises regularly and try to eat healthy. I lost over 100 lbs when I was 18-19 and have maintained my weight loss since with only small fluctuations. Even when I was marathon and Ironman training I had love handles and a small amount of saggy skin in my lower abdomen. I had talked to other doctors about possibly doing a tummy tuck but was told it would be overkill for that little bit. After learning about smartlipo Dr. Kevin Johnson said it would help tighten the skin while removing the love handles I could never seem to lose.

Today is the day of my surgery and everything was painless, I was well taken care of and always had a someone to answer my questions. After the procedure which took just under 3 hours, the Doctor personally took me out to my ride and I was on my way.
Once I get the before pictures I'll update this review.

Later in the afternoon I received a call from his office checking in with me, seeing if I needed anything. They also gave me an after hours number if anything should happen.

If I had one complaint, which is relatively minor I would have loved it if the extra things I needed were included and was not my responsibility to do. Things like the compression garment, ointment, and cleanser. Getting these things was no issue and were in expensive.
Spokane General Surgeon

Professional and informative. He had a great bedside manor and I actually enjoyed my procedure.