39 Year Old Mother of 2, Tummy Tuck and Muscle Repair - Cockeysville, MD

Dr. Wells and her team are amazing. Dr. Wells...

Dr. Wells and her team are amazing. Dr. Wells makes you feel safe and cared for from the moment you meet her and her team. I left my consultation feeling that she truly understood my goals and my issues, and that she wanted to to help me in the safest, most effective way possible. She and her OR team, Rose and Tess, each called me personally to check on me over the weekend. Karen runs the office side of the practice. She is kind, helpful, and intelligent. Everyone there seems to really understand how hard these procedures are to commit to and recover from. Every precaution was taken to avoid infection and give me the best results possible. I'm amazed and eternally grateful. I highly recommend this practice!!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wells years of experience have given her an amazing bedside manner. She treats her patients with respect and it's clear that shat she wants to give you honest feedback that helps you to make these tough decisions. She does amazing work, and, does not treat you like a paycheck. She is by your side from start to finish, as is her entire team.