I Had a Huge Pregnant Looking Tummy That Turned Flat and Sexy!! - Jacksonville, FL

Dr Basile was amazing! I came to his office with a...

Dr Basile was amazing! I came to his office with a huge sticking out tummy. Everyone would ask me if I'm pregnant :( but after having my 3 kids and loosing weight my tummy never went back! I wasn't sure if I was going to get the tummy tuck but Dr Basile put me right at ease! I knew after leaving the consultation that it was the right procedure and that he was the right Doctor! He was with me every step of the way. I could get questions answered at any time and him along with the office were very attentive to my needs.
Now it's been 5 months since the tummy tuck and boy was it worth it!! My tummy is so flat all the time and I have a new found confidence!! It was seriously life changing for me and I'm so glad I found Dr Basile!
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Interacting with Dr Basile was a breeze! I had other consultations before coming to his office but I didn't connect with any other Doctor the way I did with him. I was able to trust him and be at ease! He have me a sense of knowing that everything would turn out great and it did! Dr Basile is easy to get a hold of and answers emails promptly. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get a tummy tuck!