Fraxel on my Stretch Marks. Clinton Township, MI

I decided to get Fraxel on the stretch marks on my...

I decided to get Fraxel on the stretch marks on my breast as well as my hips, from my pregnancy 4 years prior. I was hoping to eliminate some of my stretch marks, well that didn't happen! The fraxel wasn't too painful, although it burned and bled and scabbed over, not too much, more like roadrash. and then a few months later it looked really good, the stretch marks looked like they had faded somewhat, but after a few more months they seem to have come back :( I still have not found a way to eliminate the stretch marks to this day. The woman that performed my Fraxel was so nice and did a great job on me, but Im very disappointed that the Dr. at Allure straight up lied to my face and told me for sure they would be completely gone, hahah. And when I went back the Dr. just told me I would need a couple different rounds, which she assured me before the first time that I would not! Ive resorted to mystic tanning and makeup since my stretch marks are a pink/purple color. I love wearing bikinis but I tend to hold my hips since that is where my stretch marks are, my side, not my stomach. Also, the stretch mark on my inner thigh and breast was so deep and stretched out, that the fraxel actually broke the skin, scabbed horribly and made scars on my stretch marks, which made them worse, I think those areas are just too sensitive and thin to take the fraxel, but they should have never advised me to have fraxel in those areas.
Allure Medical Spa