Worth It!!

I have always been someone who sweats a lot. I was...

I have always been someone who sweats a lot. I was only able to wear black and felt very self conscious when in public, especially in stressful situations or in hot weather. I got the procedure just over a week ago and I couldn't be happier. The procedure is not as scary as I thought from reading other people's reviews. It is a lot of needles, they freeze the area and then inject saline into the surface of the skin. I didn't feel a thing when it came time for the actual procedure. A lot of discomfort and swelling for the first 72 hours as they explained I would be. There is still some lumps and bruising but they are healing nicely. I have already noticed a significant reduction in sweating from my arm pits. I have felt they have been a little damp at times but already a significant improvement. I am scheduled for my second treatment mid April and will post again about the next part of the process but I am definitely already feeling like it was the right thing for me.

Pictures from my first Miradry procedure!

Dr Khanna

He was professional and I fully trusted him. He was talkative and keeping me distracted while I was getting frozen. He was quick and the procedure went smoothly.