Amazing Results Rhinoplasty by Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcia - Mexico, MX

I usually won't do this but I must admit that Dr....

I usually won't do this but I must admit that Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcia and his lovely and caring staff is totally worth it. I am a professional and live in USA. My desire was to find a surgeon that will meet all my criteria. Safety, results, ethics, and of course reasonable price (finances) that will fit a teacher's salary. Trust me, I did my research. I interviewed surgeons from Houston, Austin and San Antonio area. I came across Clinica del Rey during my research. Noticed the outstanding reviews and testimony of satisfied patients. Well, this is all course reasonable price (finances) that will fit a teacher's salary. Trust me, I did my research. I interviewed surgeons from Houston, Austin and San Antonio area. I came across Clinica del Rey during my research. Noticed the outstanding reviews and accurate. I am beyond satisfied with the amazing results. Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcia is absolutely the BEST. I know because I went through the same, how "scary" can be to think of going to Mexico but trust me, this clinic is literally right off the international bridge less than 3 miles or so. It is located on popular boulevard and safe road. It is conveniently located across from a very classy Mexican restaurant and few doors down from recognized pharmacy. It also offers private parking (secured by employees who's only job is to guard vehicles and monitor the parking lot - open area bit secured with a -gate- please, don't let assumptions keep you from receiving great service and excellent results. These surgeons are legit and certified. I checked. Dr. Franco Jacome and Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcia are caring professionals with high ethics. This Doctor is the BEST. Special shot outs to the lovely nurses Jessica and Laura. Almost forgot, they care about you and will check EVERYTHING through cardiologist, blood test (done by professionals) and wait for results (2 hrs) before they can commit to any surgery. They will not operate on you unless you are in healthy condition to do it. It is NOT about financial gain is about SAFETY, ethics and positive results.

Update

5 weeks later rhinoplasty
Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcia

I usually won't do this but I must admit that Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcia and his lovely and caring staff are totally worth it. I am a professional and a mother. I live in USA. My desire was to find a surgeon that will meet my criteria. Safety, results, ethics, and of course reasonable price (finances) that can fit on my teacher's salary. Trust me, I did my research. I interviewed surgeons from Houston, Austin and San Antonio area and nothing came close to what I found on this clinic. I came across Clinica del Rey during my research. Noticed the outstanding reviews. I am beyond satisfied with the amazing results. Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcia is absolutely the BEST. I know you are most likely thinking as many other people - going to Mexico. Trust me, this clinic is literally right off the international bridge - less than 3 miles give or take. Close enough to get telephone signal from USA - tower. Clinica del Rey is located on popular boulevard. To make things better It is conveniently located across from a very classy Mexican restaurant and only few doors down from recognized pharmacy. The clinic offers private parking (secured by employees - who's only job is to guard vehicles) monitor the parking lot - open area and secured with a -gate- Don't let assumptions keep you from receiving great service and excellent results. These surgeons are legit and certified. I checked. Dr. Franco Jacome and Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcia and they credentials are legit. These are caring professionals with high ethics. I particularly referring to Dr. Bernardo Gutierrez Garcis - This Doctor is the BEST. Special shot outs to the lovely nurses Jessica and Laura. As far as safety they truly care about your health. The Doctor will check EVERYTHING through blood test and onsite cardiologist. The blood test is done by professionals and the waiting time for results is 2 hours. They will not operate on you unless you are in healthy condition to do it. It is NOT about financial gain is about SAFETY, ethics, and positive results.