BEYOND BELIEF! Abdominoplasty and Liposuction--55 Year Old Female - Dominican Republic

Beyond Belief! That is what I call the results I...

Beyond Belief! That is what I call the results I got from the Abdominoplasty and Liposuction operations performed by Dr. Alejandro Hernández Pizzoglio. • I am delighted to share my experience of this past summer, when I traveled to Dominican Republic, to meet with him for the first time. The experience was so AWESOME and SUBLIME, that I could easily write a book about it. However, in the interest of simplicity and staying true to effectiveness, I will try to narrow it down as best I can:
After long procrastination (ten years in the making), I finally decided it was time I took the bull by its horns, and I made up my mind about having plastic surgery. Almost two years ago, I began “preparing” my body for the ultimate transformation and began the process of detoxification/weight loss. I began by educating myself about good nutrition; thus, by the day before surgery, I had lost what to me represented a significant amount of weight—40 lbs! Needless to say, I was so excited about my accomplishment; but that excitement soon dwindled, leaving me with a feeling of anguish after seeing what happens to the skin after losing so much weight. I joined the gym and worked hard to keep my enthusiasm, especially when I saw some improvement—my body was somewhat toned in some areas, but for some reason I could not understand, there were blobs of stubborn fat around other areas of my body, specifically around my abdomen—an image I, not to mention my husband, could not bear to look at. The excess fat from my abdomen was hanging down as low as my thighs; plus, all the “love handles”, the huge hump of fat seating above my tailbone and hips, were still there. So was the obnoxious pouch protruding from my stomach which I had been told—rather misdiagnosed—by two other doctors I had previously consulted, was none other than a hernia! At this point, I begged the question, “What was the use of so much sacrifice when the rewards were less than desirable”?

BEYOND BELIEF! Abdominoplasty and Liposuction-55 Year Old Female from Bergen County, NJ

I’m a 55 year old woman from Bergen County, NJ. I had been overweight for a very long time. Although gradually, I had lost 40 lbs through “smart” dieting and exercising. I was left with unsightly excess skin, especially around the abdomen area which hung down very low, covering my pubic area entirely. I used to be so embarrassed and ashamed, and I always made an effort to not let my husband see me naked. I also had persistent fat deposits practically all over my body including my arms, thighs, and back. In addition I carried the much hated “love handles”, a huge hump of fat seating above my tailbone and hips. I also had an obnoxious pouch protruding from my stomach which I had been told—rather misdiagnosed—by two other doctors, was a hernia. I always felt self-conscious about my “hideous” body since I was not blessed with a naturally well-proportioned figure. My body type is what I call an “inverted fraction”, as I am bigger on top than at the bottom. I developed a terrible complex such that in later years, I avoided going to family/friends functions so that no one could see how awful I looked.
I guess I had a wake-up call when I noticed that no matter what I did to look better worked, and I became “uncomfortable in my own skin”. In addition, intimacy between my husband and I was nearly non-existent. At that point, I begged the question, “What was the use of so much sacrifice (strict dieting and rigorous exercise routines), when the rewards were less than desirable”? I finally realized I needed some extra help, so after much procrastination (ten years in the making), I decided to take the bull by its horns, so I made up my mind about having plastic surgery.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I WILL RECOMMEND DR. ALEJANDRO HERNANDEZ PIZZOGLIO, ANY TIME, TO ANYONE SEEKING TO IMPROVE THEIR BODY IMAGE AND PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE AT THE HANDS OF ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED, CAUTIOUS, OVER THE TOP, QUALIFIED, LEGIT PLASTIC SURGEONS OUT THERE! Dr. Alejandro Hernández Pizzoglio exceeded all my expectations of what a QUALIFIED, BOARD CERTIFIED, LEGITIMATE, ETHICAL, CARING plastic surgeon should be. In my opinion—based on the astonishing positive transformation my body underwent at the hands of Dr. Hernández Pizzoglio, he represents the epitome of a “Miracle Worker”. Dr. Hernández Pizzoglio takes his patients’ SAFETY and general well being very seriously. Prior to choosing him as “my” plastic surgeon, I conducted exhaustive research about him and his credentials—I was very much impressed with the results! It's been four months since my surgery. My recovery and the outcome of the TT/Lipo operations are FABULOUS. I get showered with wonderful compliments constantly. After surgery & during recovery I never experienced pain/discomfort that was out of the ordinary. Wounds closed up nicely; scars look amazingly smooth although naturally still a bit red. The Scar-Away cream Dr. HP recommended works pretty well, but I prefer using the strips. My abs looks flatter as time passes. More good news: since surgery, I’ve lost a total of 22 lbs. Surprisingly, my flat buttocks (the body feature that always gave me the worse complex), look BEYOND BELIEF GOOD—totally redefined! I obtained this outcome, even though I did not get a Brazilian Butt Lift. Thanks to Dr. HP’s MAGICAL body-contouring techniques (he uses state-of-the art surgical tools) and expertise! I admit I felt somewhat jealous after I saw the jaw-dropping results from the Brazilian Butt Lifts done by Dr. Hernández Pizzoglio on some of the women I met at the massage clinic next to his office. By the way, those lymphatic massages are worth it—almost addictive. The massage therapists there are extraordinary—especial shout-out to Altagracia Sorrano and Isabelle Mendoza—Kudos to you, girls! Special thanks to his assistant Laura Mendez, who is not only sweet but intelligent, professional, and so efficient! Thanks also to his assistant, el Señor Radhames, for being so professional/ethical in his work. Not once, did he make me feel awkward, while dressing my wounds. I cannot thank Dr. Hernández Pizzoglio enough for the wonderful work he performed on me. I LOVE MY NEW BODY, INCLUDING MY BUTT! My love life is now......well, let’s say there are days I’m tempted to fake a headache, but I wouldn’t--LOL! I would have never imagined that this experience would turn out to be as positive and beneficial as it has been for me, in many aspects of my life. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Dr. Hernández Pizzoglio!!! I look forward to seeing you in the near future to complete my total body enhancement—Breast Reduction/Lift!! mf (born2luv4csons@gmail.com)