Totally Happy with my Lip-lift (Barcelona, Spain)

I had full lips but too much distance between nose...

I had full lips but too much distance between nose and mouth (22 mm) so I was very unhappy. I didn't want to leave the house without lip-liner so you can understand how upset I was with my mouth. I knew the solution was a lip-lift but I was very scared about the procedure and I didn't want to look like a rabbit or something. I've trusted the doctor San Miguel because he does lots of lip-lifts every week. He was very professional and he understood completely what I wanted. I'm very happy with the results. Mine is very conservative lip-lift (5 mm) and I think is better in this way because I like to be cautious with face surgeries. So you can see the results. I'm totally happy.

The pictures

The post-pictures

Picture with lip liner.

Another picture of my lips before, no words needed! Thank you doctor!

I can barely see the scar

I can barely see the scar. This is amazing. Also there's less numbness under the nose.

2 months after... so so happy

I'm very happy with the results. My nose looks ok, no more swelling and the scar looks better every day. I'm loving my new lips. This is a great surgery so go ahead ladies! The post/op is hard and depressing but it worth it!

4 months after

So so happy.

Everything Great

I went today to see the doctor. Everything is good. I'm very happy with the results. Still a little numbness but anything relevant. My scar looks good and the doctor said I won't see it anymore in 6 months.

profile picture

wow wow wow! so happy!!!!!
Spain Facial Plastic Surgeon

The doctor is lovely and very professional. He is maxillofacial surgeon and this is very important to me because I prefer a maxillofacial doctor touching my face. The scar is very small and accurate, he made a perfect job. I'm very happy with him and I trust him completely for future surgeries.