49 Years Old Mother of 2 Adult Children and Twin Girls Aged 9 - Toronto, ON

Tired of not feeling sexy or beautiful.. Wanted to...

Tired of not feeling sexy or beautiful.. Wanted to feel good about my self image and make improvements . Wanted some self motivation.. to not give in to accepting aging and also to stay healthy, for myself and family! I was tired of the sagging belly in yoga class.. I knew lipo would not be enough to make me tight firm and flat. TT was the only answer. So glad I did it.

The first thing I said to myself when I came out of the anastesia was " what the hell did I do to myself" the pain was so intense I never experienced anything like it. I suddenly had a new found respect for women who gave birth via c-section. The lipo and BREAST LIFT were a piece of cake compared to the abdominal burning and stiffness I was experiencing. Thank god I had great support. I dumped the husband and kids for 11 days til I went home. Did not look at my body for 21 days.. Here are post op pics while I was experiencing seromas at the time. And pics of my breast lift

mommy makeover

Im at 11 weeks as off july 16, 2015 post op.
after having the lipo on my upper and lower abdomen and flanks and bra line, the tummy tuck and the breast lift. Im feeling really good and comfortable with my new body. My stomach muscles feel like I have the the great wall of China in there or the berlin wall. Rock hard. I do have some small issues such as on my one breast the areola looks like a tear drop but will be revised in October along with a revision to the scar on my tummy from the tuck. It looks like I have small dog ears.. but my surgeon was great about it and will correct that too.

Breast lift number two with implants

On April 30 2015 I posted pics of my tummy tuck and Lipo suction of braline and upper flanks and love handles and breadt lift. I was not happy with the lift cause I had no upper pole and I still could hold pencils if you will under my breadt. So I decided to re-do my surgery and got it done october 16th 2015. My photos are posted from my last surgery here are my new breast photos two days post op. I will post more when I'm healed. This surgery cost me $13000 CAD This time I went to DR. Bendago at the Toronto Cosmetic Clinic.. Very compassionate surgeon I even let him do my upper eyelids with fat transfer on the bottom $5000
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Experienced knowledgable straight forward.. Very compassionate ..I put all my trust in him.. Due to his years of experience.