Best Choice In Houston for Rhinoplasty - Houston, TX

I was a revision rhinoplasty so I was extremely...

I was a revision rhinoplasty so I was extremely hesitant to have the surgery again due to my poor experience the first time. Dr. Funk was a referral from my ENT doctor. I was very nervous for my appointment and Dr. Funk and his staff were so welcoming and kind. He took the time to examine me properly and showed me how my nose could look realistically. He listened to my concerns and exactly how I wanted my nose to look. I know he really listened to me because the photos he made as "what my nose could look like" ended up looking exactly like my nose post surgery and swelling. The pain was minimal and barely had to use any meds beyond normal Tylenol which is completely different than my first surgery. I was back to work in less than a week and out in public. The cast is pretty small if you aren't self conscious of it. The post op appts were easy, painless and informative. I am really thankful I found Dr. Funk and his team. He restored my confidence in my face. I was extremely self conscious of my nose since I broke it over 7 years ago. I barely liked taking pictures of myself. My new nose is petite, straight and fits my face. I can also breathe better. It no longer distracts from the rest of my face. Thank you Dr. Funk and team for everything you did for me!
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking for a professional, kind and detail oriented doctor, Dr. Funk is your doctor. He was very concerned for my health and happiness. The billing process was easy and painless and they give you options. I never waited long to see him in the office and the front desk staff is amazing. They were also available to quickly answer my million questions.