Long Nose, Damaged by Sun. Excellent Service, Great Results, Fit into my Schedule. - Ann Arbor, MI

When I realised I would have to have MOHS surgery...

When I realised I would have to have MOHS surgery for a Basal Cell Carcinoma just a few weeks before traveling to Guatemala, I was scared, urgent, eager to get it done and heal. A friend advised, "It's your face, get the best. Be sure you get Dr. Beil. " I was fortunate to have only a flap from my nose arranged to cover the surgical spot. Dr. Beil and his staff reassured me that I would be able to travel, what I needed to do to achieve the best recovery and to stay out of the sun/use sun screen. I'm grateful to have a small "s curve" on my nose. I have the option to have that repaired. I'm thrilled with the Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Spa and have purchased excellent skin products that don't result in allergies. I'm reassured that if I choose or need surgery in the future, I know exactly where to go...Dr. Beil.
Ann Arbor Plastic Surgeon

Excellent explanation of procedure. Reassuring and confident that it would be fine.